*Here Are The Basic Airline Requirements For Female And Male Flight Attendants*
Have Questions? Tap to Call David – 336-510-8544
– Minimum Age Requirements. AT LEAST 18 years of age: Here is a list by Airline.
*Please note: You must be at least 19 to attend our class. You are NEVER too old to be a flight attendant.
– High school diploma or GED.
– Citizen or legal resident of the United States.
– MUST be able to speak and be easily understood in English; read and write fluently in English.
– Able to pass an intensive background, drug screen & fingerprinting check.
– Some airlines require a driver’s license.
– No multiple or recent misdemeanors and absolutely no felonies ever.
– No VISIBLE Tattoos or Ear Gauges.
– Have a friendly and positive attitude even during stressful or difficult situations.
– Valid passport – does not have to be U.S. passport. Airlines will accept a recent receipt for passport application. Click here for more passport info.
– Complete use of all five senses.
– Weight in proportion to height – you must be able to fit onto a 15-inch jump seat without a seat belt extension.
– Physically fit.
– Well-groomed with good hygiene.
– At least 2 years working with the public OR 2 years of college
– Consistent 10-year history of work and/or school. (There are exceptions for raising children, elder care giving, retirement, etc.)
– Able to be away from home up to 5 days at a time.
– Able to relocate if needed.
– Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
– Able to work up to 14 hours a day when needed.
– Able to work with people of diverse cultures.
– Willing to focus and study hard to learn the information airlines require.
– Must have a passion for becoming a Professional Flight Attendant!
If You Meet These Qualifications, You Are On Your Way To The Job Of Your Dreams!
Our Flight Attendant School is only $2195 and we have financing available!
*Please note that requirements can change at any time. We do our best to keep this list as accurate as possible.